Thursday, October 20, 2011

When I Get Home You're So Dead

Life is very vapidly predictable to say the least. Running is a great escape from what you face everyday though. Ipod- CHECK Running shoes-CHECK water-CHECK. Best medicine to survive your head. There are thoughts that are tiring me and the day cant come fast enough to have these thoughts at least deteriorate even the slightest bit. I hope that one day i can go out and get some schooling done and get out of Utah for a while. I think thats what i could use to make my life a little more interesting. All though there are the select few that make my life very interesting. Some in positive way others in not positive ways at all. But oh well. Life goes on and i choose to LIVE.


The moral this time, Girls make Girls cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment