Friday, October 21, 2011

20,000 Leagues Over My Head

Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. I never thought it was possible to be the most tired while doing...well nothing. I have been in Salt Lake babysitting my sisters kid while she goes to Dotera conventions ha. And she even took the baby. Its just me and Addi who really shouldnt be that hard to care for but let me tell you...Pretending to be bolt while shes penny is quite tiring. I am pretty sure she made me do the "super bark" at least eleventy billion times. Shes cute though. I now know that i am nowhere near ready to be a mom ha. Im still a kid...especially when im getting mad cause she didnt pick Cars instead of veggie tales...how old am i. ha. Anyways, i will be finished here in salt lake at about 11 oclock at night on saturday. Then i get to make my long journey back down to the utah county. How i miss Utah county but hate it at the same time. Life is funny that way. Anyways. Plans for next week? Hopefully seeing a dollar movie with Lindsey, and i plan to run my guts out EVERYDAY for my lack of days here. Hopefully life turns up for the better :)


Dont lose hope, for there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment