Friday, October 21, 2011

Watching For The Pot To Boil

Four days. Ive ben kept in a house for four days. No going outside or anything. Im beginning to feel myself lose it faster and faster. I sit here watching for a pot of water to boil to make food because i have no other purpose while i wait for it. I can not keep contained. I cannot imagine this life. The life of containment when there is so much freedom out there. I was to see it. All of it. I want to go and really go. I want to be where ever i can to feel it all. I want out of the shell. I want into the world. I want raw beauty. Not beauty like models you see on tv. I want beauty like you see out your window while staying in a cabin in the middle of the land. I want purity at its best unpolluted by all the stuff governments and cities and the unrealism life has today. So soon enough my cage will be opened and i will roam to every land i can.


You have to appreciate having nothing to appreciate something.

No comments:

Post a Comment