Monday, August 22, 2011

I thought this was what we wanted.

Blogs. Only the people with wise words are worth reading right? I have been sketchy about posting a blog. Just because i was unsure about putting my every thought out there. At this point what could it hurt? Strength and Weakness. I Love. I Hate. Humans have that similar connection of love and hate. Some may think they do not hate or love, They are obviously in denial.

Myself. I love my old Memories.

I hate what they have become.

There are times I cannot go certain places. I cannot watch certain movies. I cannot read certain things. All because the memories are Never to be again. Isn't it all like that? We can for some reason Never really let things out of our head that we wish so badly would leave.

But thats life. And i need to start living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment